Usage: Okay for personal and commercial use.
Info: For more previews, or to download the DAZ Studio version, please see this post.
This set includes all the skin tones, mouth materials, eye maps (with and without highlights), brow and lash colors, and eye reflections of the DAZ Studio set.
What this does not include are presets to apply the two freckle overlays (the freckle textures are included in the texture folder), the toon hair shaders to match the eyebrow/eyelash colors, and the utility presets to adjust eye whites and lip colors. This is because the Poser mat converter utility I use cannot convert these types of files to Poser.
There are workarounds to the limitations, although I know they’re tedious to have to do:
1. Manually apply the freckle overlay to the head material zone and create a preset from Poser.
2. Apply the eyelash/eyebrow preset of choice and then copy the diffuse color and settings to the toon hair prop.
3. Softer eye whites and darker lips work better with the darker skin tones. The default settings and their alternates for the lips and eye whites:
- Default/Bright eye whites settings – Diffuse Color: 235, 235, 235; Diffuse Strength: 90%; Ambient Color: 212, 245, 245; Ambient Strenth: 10%
- Default lips settings – Diffuse Color: 245, 233, 233; Diffuse Strength: 100%
- Softer eye whites settings – Diffuse Color: 245, 245, 245; Diffuse Strength: 90%; Ambient Color: 212, 245, 245; Ambient Strength: 5%
- Darker lips settings – Diffuse Color: 244, 218, 218; Diffuse Strength: 100%
I hope this helps. If there are any questions, just ask. Obviously I can’t help with Poser-specific stuff, but anything else I can probably answer.