DOWNLOAD: Concession Stand and Sign Textures
DOWNLOAD: Concession Stand Square Signs (obj file)
Usage: Okay for commercial and personal use.
Info: A set of textures for various props to kit-bash a concession stand or souvenir shop. Utility presets are included for positioning the signs.
I made a square sign out of a primitive plane to fit the lemonade and popcorn signs. It’s easy enough to do yourself, but those who want to skip all that can download the obj file and import it (DS users, select Poser when importing.) I don’t know how this works in Poser, but hopefully much the same. I included mat and utility presets to resize and position the signs to fit the large market booth.
(( If someone wants to make a Poser-friendly pp2 prop for the square sign, feel free to do so. Then again, it might not be worth the effort. 😛 FYI, the second download includes the square sign textures. ))
For the large market booth, I included a full version with only the stars hidden and one with most of the structure’s extra parts hidden. To unhide any of these, just change the Opacity values from 0% to 100%. A texture for the large market stand’s add-on is included, with the signs already applied to them. I didn’t include a plain version, but the add-on prop uses the same textures as the main market stand, so it’s easy enough to change the front and side textures.
Oh, and one more note for Poser users: In the second large market stand mat preset, I’ve doubled the tiling ratio on the horizontal axis. The Poser Format Exporter I use to convert the mats from dsa to pz2 does not save this setting, so you’ll need to manually adjust it. On a more general note, the wood textures are tiling, so you can fiddle around with tailing ratios elsewhere.
Any questions — or problems — please let me know!
Previews, credits listed inside. Additional links added 08/15/14.
Small Market Stand using the Shirt Shop sign props
Clothing and Accessories: Kenzi K4, Summer Casual M4 (using these textures) with glasses, bracelet, and sandals from Veranil M4, Leisure Suit V4, Canvas Shoes V4, M4 Casual Wear with cap from Bad Boy M4 and Canvas Shoes M4, t-shirts from Leisure Suit V4 with shorts from Aussie Girl Outfit, Canvas Shoes V4, and the sandals from Veranil V4 (not that you can see any of the bottom clothing), SP3 Backpack, top from Aussie Girl Outfit with pants and shoes from Shadow Dancer V4 and textures from MORE Shadow Dancer, M4 Casual Wear with Canvas Shoes M4 and the sunglasses from Midnight Hunter M4. Jewelry from Bettine’s Sekrets.
Scenery Props: Promenade Walkway, fence from Carnival Entrance, Grass One, guide rail lines from the Museum, Trash Bin, picnic table from Carnival Picnic Tables, milk carton from Everyday Groceries (by the coffee urn), coffee urn and microwave from Snack Van, Water Bottle Props, Styro Cup, bar tray (parts hidden) from Art Deco Bar, refrigerator (resized) from Cozy Apartment, fruit basket from Exnem’s Fruits, Shelving Unit, Condiments Holder, Exnem’s Amazing Super Burger Pack, stack of soda cans from Snack Van, popcorn boxes from Popcorn Trailer (they kinda got lost behind the cash register), register from Late Night Poetry at the Cozy Cafe, ten dollar bill from Free Money, and a flower png filler created from Flink’s Weeds and Flink’s Flowers. Most of the poses started out from presets from EClark’s V4 Partial Pose Kit and M4 Partial Pose Kit, though the M4/K4 pose is from Caught in the Moment – Guardians V4M4K4. Lighting was a mix of Advanced DAZ Studio Light Bundle and another UE set up of my own — I actually rendered in both DS3 and DS4, ha! Sky background created using a landscape gradient and cloud brushes.
I think that’s everything… 😯
Edited to add links to a few free substitutes for the commercial products I used in the previews:
- Microwave from Turbosquid – http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/669210
- Picket fence by Creepy Clown http://digitalpalettestudio.com/creepy/creepyclown-05.html
- Coffee Urn by Creepy Clown http://digitalpalettestudio.com/creepy/creepyclown-04.html
- Napiken Holder by Creepy Clown http://digitalpalettestudio.com/creepy/creepyclown-08.html
- Picnic Bench by Creepy Clown http://digitalpalettestudio.com/creepy/creepyclown-08.html
- Umbrella by Honey http://edogoyomi.art.coocan.jp/projects/3dmodels/index.html page 2 9th row first column
- Microwave by web_wizard http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=63885
- Milk carton by Trekkiegrrrl http://www.sharecg.com/v/18186/poser/Morphing-Milk
- Popcorn by mjc26250 http://www.sharecg.com/v/56482/browse/11/Poser/Popcorn
- Popcorn machine by Owen Robert http://archive3d.net/?a=download&id=d8064f1b .3ds file format
- Grass by Drew Costigan http://www.planit3d.com/source/meshes_files/plants/w14.html
- Refrigerator by Kamil http://archive3d.net/?a=download&id=29e3c9d0
- Glass Canister for bulk snacks – http://www.geocities.jp/halrunman1/parts1.html