I forgot that I did a Jack and Sally theme last year for Halloween too. Oh, well. This time it’s via Bong and Bonga, who could always use a little more love.
- Treat #01: Jack and Sally for Bong and Bonga
- Treat #02: Pippin and the Candy Bucket
- Treat #03: Scary Cherry Xtras
- Treat #04: Haunted House Poses for M4/V4
- Treat #05: “Haunted House” for Floors-N-Walls
- List: Favorite Halloween Freebies: 2014 Update
- Treat #06: Halloween for Patches
- Treat #07: Halloween Styles for Sam’s Easy Wear
- Treat #08: Halloween Styles for Kaitey K4 (Grubby Add-On textures)
- Treat #09: Halloween Glitter Nails, multi-figure (Add-On for Muggie, free Cookie Nail, and V2/Mil Girls)
- A Late Treat: Halloween Romper textures for Pippin
Updates will be more haphazard than last year. My bad. Probably should’ve started on these projects a month earlier.
Credits: Bong’s wearing the converted M4 Tuxedo and Arachlace. Bonga’s wearing the converted Susie’s Rags V4 dress with the boot textures from Dark & Light and Eternal Kyra Hair. The backdrop is A Curious Dead End. Adorable toony bat brushes by Lileya. Font is P22 Stanyan.
Edited to add: I forgot to mention that new visitors to the REC blog might also want to check out last year’s Halloween freebie listing.